Registration – Frequently Asked Questions (Omaha)
How Do I Register?
- Select the “Guest Builder” or “ V.I.B” ticket options when buying tickets
- After checking out, you will receive an email confirming your payment. On that email you will receive a Order#. That number will be used during your registration
- Create a Brick Days account by clicking on the “Login/Register” tab at the top
- Login to your Brick Days account
- Click on “View Profile“
- Click on “Edit Profile“
- Fill in all required information
- Save changes to your profile. This is how we reserve you display space, register you for MOC cards, and register you creations for awards.
Note: An account is not needed to purchase public exposition tickets
What happens once I Register?
You will receive an email from Brick Days confirming that your registration has been completed. The email w Please add this email to your safe send list, so you receive all emails from Brick Days.
How do I make a Change or Addition to my My Profile?
You will be able to add people or creations to your profile up until the registration deadline. Brick Days requires real names on your Profile, not internet handles. When we review the list, if we find you have not complied with this rule, you will receive an email from us asking you to change what doesn’t comply.
What comes next after I Register and Edit my Profile?
Sit back and build! Brick Days will send you updates, deadlines, and all information needed for the event via email leading up to the event. If after you received the emails (or don’t received them at all) please send us a email via the Contact Us page.
What is the Refund Policy?
If you need to cancel your registration, send us an email via the Contact Us form. A full refund will be issued if you cancel on or before the Friday before the event.